“The most valuable thing of my experience at PITCH TO LAFS
Colombian designer winner of the first Pitch to LAFS,
currently selling the pieces of her eponymous firm at Bergdorf Goodman.
“THE PITCH TO LAFS
is not only a huge acknowledgement,
Founder of Maygel Coronel, Colombia.
In each edition, twenty international leaders of the fashion industry participate as juries at Pitch to LAFS. Amongst them, there are respected buyers, important consultants, CEOs, Showroom’s directors, established designers and well-known editors.
Ramya Giangola, Esteban Cortázar, Astrid Boutrot, Carmen Busquets, Lisa Pomerantz, Araceli Graham, Trisha Gregory, Sarah Easley, Morena Zabeni, Eva Hughes, Christine Ellis, Luvi Wheelock, Victoria de la Fuente, Hakan Baykam, Ana Faria, Brian Bolke, Daniel Funis, Nathalie Kingham, Kelly Talamas and Valentina Collado were some of the past editions’ jury members. Soon, we will publish the professionals selected for this year.
will have time up to the summit that will be held between.
prepare their presentation together with the mentors of Istituto Marangoni. The Pitch to LAFS will take place during this event.
The criteria that will be assessed are: business development, creative design, brand authenticity, branding and marketing strategies and market penetration.
● Discount for flights from or to Miami:
- 10 % discount in Y, B, M, U, K, and H.
- 8 % discount in J and C.
- 7 % discount in L, Q, T, and E.
- 4 % discount in N and R.
- The discount is not applicable in classes D, I, and V.
● Discount not applicable for Basic Economy, Branded Fares, and AM Plus tariffs.
● Discount applicable for all AeroMéxico flights.
● Discount not applicable for flights in shared code.
● Reservations and purchases through the AeroMéxico call center: Groups Desk or Direct Sales Offices.
● The discount must be applied manually at the moment of the ticket expedition.
● Those interested must present the invitation letter to the summit or the inscription form.
● Name changes are not allowed.
● In case of date or time changes, additional charges could be applied based on the tariff, class, and availability differences.