We are happy to announce our third edition of LAFS and Istituto Marangoni Miami online course dedicated to the Latin American Fashion community:
• Digital skill, exploring & learning new technologies within fashion
• Research methodologies: how to read trends, extracting information and themes.
• Developing creative ideas and concepts: translating creative ideas into suitable aesthetics and market requirements.
• The new buyer: how buying works in these times of hype, with case studies.
• Target audience: how to define and create a digital strategy accordingly, with case studies
• Competitor analysis: how to and what we can learn from other players' digital strategies, with case studies.
• Sustainability: how to turn your brand into a sustainable brand, from store to Instagram and promotion, with case studies.
• Visual research techniques and mind mapping
• Visual retailing: retail is now a costumer experience economy.
• Future fashion: artificial intelligence and augmented reality.
Trends on social media channels, target audience and influencers.